Supernutrients have been sourcing, packaging and supplying organic and conventional superfoods for bulk and private label customers for over ten years. As pioneers of bringing functional foods into Europe, is is leaders in quality (BRC Food certificate, GFSI with FSSC 22000, Organic Soil Association, EU Organics Compliance, Vegan Trademark, Kosher Certification) and personalised customer service.
It is is the largest private label supplier of superfoods in Europe and the name behind many famous superfood brands.
ONLY TRUE BELIEVERS CAN OFFER THE BEST QUALITY
Supernutrients knows about superfoods and directly source the best quality in terms of taste, provenance and nutritional profiling. It sources responsibly and tests meticulously. Its specialist in-house team work with independent laboratories to ensure the highest food safety standards in the superfoods sector because it understands the complexities and the realities of the global superfood supply chain from source to consumer.
• Currently it holds a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) accreditation with FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification).
• As for Food Safety & Compliance: it is highly food safety conscious to provide its customers food safety security. It invests a lot to ensure the foods it sells are compliant with the HPA guidelines on Ready to Eat Foods (Microbial loading). It is compliant with the EU regulations on Pesticides (Conventional) and BNN Orientation Values (Organics). It is compliant to European regulations on Heavy Metals. It audits its suppliers against all these parameters testing each and every batch of product it receives into the UK, as well as allergen compliance, which it takes very seriously.
• It works closely with its EHO and Trading Standards with its Primary Authority Partnership.
Supernutrients has recently obtained a BRC Global Standard for Food Safety issue 7 accreditation as well as an Additional Voluntary Module 8: Traded Goods certification as a result of its continued commitment to food safety, TACCP/VACCP & HACCP systems & cGMP. BRC Global Food Safety is a comprehensive and highly regarded food safety standard. It is the internationally recognised, market-leading benchmark for good manufacturing practice in food, packaging, storage and distribution of consumer products.
As part of the audit process, Supernutrients’ entire complex supply chain, packing house and distribution operations were assessed alongside its third-party manufacturers to the highest international standards.
With this accreditation, its customers can rest assured knowing Supernutrients only sources the best foods from viable and accredited suppliers, thus ensuring their customers receive the safest and highest quality superfoods.
AVAILABILITY & CHOICE
Supernutrients holds at least £3m worth of stock at any one time; this means it can dispatch next working-day orders, and supply and deliver to suit customers’ forward ordering needs. It has over 100 product lines – the result of many years spent scouring the globe, meeting growers, farmers and suppliers. ITs range is regularly expanded and refined to inspire health food pioneers, respond to consumer trends, and to supply its global customers.
PERSONALISED CUSTOMER SERVICE
Supernutrients’ sales team assist its customers during all the process to make sure they have what they need, either if they want packing, branding or blend development advice.
Key facts about Supernutrients:
- The largest specialist supplier of superfood ingredients and private label in Europe and the name behind many famous superfood brands;
- Sourcing, packaging and supplying organic and conventional superfoods for bulk and private label customers for over ten years;
- Sourcing from South America, Europe, Africa, Australasia, India, China and the USA;
- Supernutrients tests each and every batch of product it receives into the UK for: Microbiological loading, Heavy Metals and Pesticides. They are tested at independent UKAS accredited labs in the UK.
- It exceeds every food safety and organic purity requirement (BRC Food certificate, GFSI with FSSC 22000, Organic Soil Association, EU Organics Compliance, Vegan Trademark, Kosher Certification).