Heritage British essences and essentials brand, Rayner’s has unveiled a striking range of five new organic, raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised vinegars and Organic Coconut Aminos.
The Soil Association-certified Organic range, which utilises raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar containing ‘the mother’, features an eye-catching, ingredients-focussed new look and feel for the brand.
Products in the six-strong range include the following:
- Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother (500ml) – full of live bacteria and natural enzymes, this Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar has a delicate aroma and distinctive apple flavour. RSP £2.79;
- Organic Raw Unfiltered Red Wine Vinegar with Mother (500ml) – the UK’s first Red Wine Vinegar with the Mother, ideal for use as a dressing, in sauces and marinades and as a healthy tonic. Contains live pre and probiotics and natural enzymes to promote healthy digestion. RSP £2.49;
- Organic Raw Unfiltered White Wine Vinegar with Mother (500ml) – the UK’s first White Wine Vinegar with the Mother, ideal for use as a dressing, in sauces and marinades and as a healthy tonic. Contains live pre and probiotics and natural enzymes to promote healthy digestion. RSP £2.49;
- Organic Pomegranate Vinegar with Mother (250ml) – rich in antioxidants, this Pomegranate Vinegar containing the mother has a delicate aroma and distinctive pomegranate flavour, ideal for use as a salad dressing or refreshing tonic. RSP £3.99;
- Organic Raw Coconut Vinegar with Mother (250ml) – a calorie and fat-free coconut vinegar which alkalises food once in the body, this Organic Raw Coconut Vinegar has the same benefits as Apple Cider Vinegar, but with a gentle taste and scent profile. RSP £3.49;
- Organic Coconut Aminos (250ml) – a low-sodium alternative to soya sauce, this versatile sauce can be used as a dressing, marinade or seasoning, and contains 17 naturally-occurring amino acids, vitamins B and C and potassium. RSP £5.49.
The Organic Vinegars and Organic Coconut Aminos are available within 250ml and 500ml Dorica glass bottles, featuring a roll-on pilfer-proof cap with pourer and capsule. All are bottled within Healthy Food Brands Ltd’s Manchester-based allergen safe factory, with key ingredients sourced from suppliers in Spain, Italy and Sri Lanka.
Managing Director for Healthy Food Brands Ltd, Cliff Moss, said: “Interest in traditional wisdom has continued unabated through 2017, with consumers actively opting for natural alternatives and ingredients prized for their therapeutic qualities. In response to this demand, we are delighted to be able to enhance our existing offering with this new organic range, encompassing flavour profiles to challenge and excite both the new and established cider vinegar purchaser.”
The Rayner’s Organic Vinegars and Coconut Aminos range is available at CLF, Queenswood, The Health Store, Rainbow Wholefoods and Tree of Life.