The Nairn’s family just got more exciting, thanks to a new addition – the Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbread.
Made with wholegrain oats, they are light and crispy and make an ideal alternative to a lunchtime sandwich.
Available in two tempting flavours – Original and Rosemary & Sea Salt – Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads are bigger than a cracker so are large enough to give lots of room for your favourite topping. Make them your new lunchtime go-to and get creative: layer on cream cheese and smoked salmon, cheese and chutney or mozzerella, tomatoes and avocado with a drizzle of olive oil. Or, they’re just as good as an accompaniement to soup, a salad or your choice of dip.
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads – Original: simple, savoury flavours at their best; this Flatbread complements a more flavoursome topping, such as grilled halloumi and chilli jam;
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads – Rosemary & Sea Salt: lightly salted and infused with dried rosemary leaves, these flatbreads are as perfect for pairing with brie and figs or dipped into hummus.
Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads are made with simple, natural ingredients and pure gluten free oats, making them ideal for those who suffer from coeliac disease or who choose to follow a gluten free diet. At 55 calories per Flatbread, these are great for anyone looking to cut down on bread. Conveniently packed in handy pouches of six, Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads stay fresh as a store cupboard staple or can be taken with you for lunch out of home.
Why oats are good for you:
There has been a great deal of research into the positive health benefits of oats. Wholegrains are a rich source of vitamins and minerals, are high in fibre and contain complex carbohydrates that give you a natural and wholesome boost to help you get the most out of your day.
The health benefits of Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads at a glance:
- Natural ingredients;
- High fibre;
- Packed full of wholesome wholegrain oats which help release energy more slowly and can help you feel fuller for longer;
- No preservatives, additives or artificial ingredients;
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads are available exclusively from Sainsbury’s for an RRP of £1.75 (150g)