Montezuma’s has revealed its Christmas 2015 range of innovative chocolates and chocolate gifts.
This year’s treats will include:
- Advent Calendars – organic chocolate calendars, one for children, a milk and white option and a dark version, suitable for vegans;
- Christmas Chocolate Library – limited edition bars of Milk Chocolate with Almond & Hazelnut, Dark Chocolate with Honeycomb, Milk Chocolate with Butterscotch & Toffee, Dark Chocolate with Ginger & Biscotti and Milk Chocolate with Orange & Cranberry;
- Chunky Chocolate Snowmen – dark, milk and white boxes of eight chunky snowmen filled with a deliciously soft mousse centre;
- Christmas Truffles – bags and boxes containing limited edition truffles in festive flavours including Christmas Cappuccino, Banana Crunch, Stollen Ball, Vanilla Cream and Frosted Cranberry;
- Christmas Drinking Chocolate – single portion solid chocolate discs with wonderfully warming Orange and Ginger;
- Chocolate Snowballs – in two indulgent flavours: Vanilla and Cream and Salted Peanut Butter;
- Aniseed and Rosewater Dollops – brand new for 2015; milk chocolate with a gently fragrant Rose and Aniseed ganache centre;
- Christmas Stollen – almond marzipan, praline and dark chocolate stollen pudding, smothered in dark chocolate;
- Dark and Milk Stars – small but perfectly formed solid chocolate stars.
The Christmas range will also include five chocolate hampers: Robin, Holly, Candy Cane, Snowflake and Gingerbread Man.
Established in 2000, Montezuma’s is an award-winning company that produces innovative British chocolate, selling its range of bars and truffles through its own shops in London and the South-East, online and through Liberty’s, Waitrose, John Lewis, Selfridges and good independent fine food stores nationwide.
Helen Pattinson, Montezuma’s co-founder, comments: “Christmas is our favourite time of year, and chocolate is such a wonderful gift for anyone of any age. We’ve had great fun in developing this year’s range of advent calendars, treats and gifts – and introducing new flavours to some of our well-loved favourites. I absolutely love the Christmas library with its festive chocolate bars – milk chocolate with butterscotch and toffee is my new morning indulgence – and all my children will be tucking into the kids advent calendar if they behave themselves in November!”
The Montezuma’s Christmas range will be available to buy online at www.montezumas.co.uk or from one of the Montezuma’s stores in Chichester, Spitalfields, Woking, Kingston, Winchester or Brighton from 20 October 2015.