Taking place next month on 2-3 April at ExCeL London, Natural & Organic Products Europe – the UK’s biggest trade event for natural health and wellness – has released its latest preview of new launches for 2017.
The following is just a taste of the new health, nutrition and natural living brands being exhibited this year:
- Pukka Herbs (stand J50) is launching Wholistic Ashwagandha at the show. Ashwagandha is a prized Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb, which rejuvenates the body by moderating the stress response. Pukka’s Wholistic Ashwagandha uses a unique extraction process to retain 45+ active phytonutrients, and has been shown to improve sleep quality by 69 per cent (UK).
- Enzymedica UK (stand E32) is launching BeanAssist, which contains the enzyme Alpha Galactosidase, used to break down complex carbohydrates. Foods such as beans, cabbage and broccoli then become naturally easier to digest (UK).
- BetterYou (stand E51) is harnessing the science of molecular encapsulation with its Turmeric Oral Spray. It’s used to deliver absorption by enhancing solubility and bypassing the digestive system. The formulation helps the uptake of active curcuminoids through a simple daily oral spray. Using natural ingredients, this is a world first, and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians (UK).
- Kinetic – Nutrition (stand F21) is launching a new mango and peach flavour from Ener-C, made with 1000mg vitamin C per serving, plus 25 key nutrients and vitamins. NeoCell Super Collagen +C is also launching at the show. It offers 6000mg bioactive NeoCell collagen, with 60mg of vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) shown to increase skin hydration. Also launching: OM – Organic Mushroom Nutrition’s ‘Lions Mane’ food supplement (a certified mushroom powder for memory, focus and nerve health); and Garden of Life’s Raw Organic Fit Protein Powder, made with 13 raw sprouted organic ingredients, specifically designed for weight loss. Amazing Grass Protein Superfood is also unveiling its new look packaging (UK).
- Chris James Mind Body (stand M62) is launching Brilliant Biotic. Formulated in partnership with the world’s foremost producer of quality probiotics, Brilliant Biotic contains 30 billion micro flora containing 16 viable strains, that have been subjected to rigorous scientific study, to help towards a ‘healthy gut’ (UK).
- Pure Natural Products (stand G10-D, Natural Trade Brokers) is unveiling its Apibal Freeze Cracked Bee Pollen. Bee pollen is one of nature’s gifts, but it can be hard to digest. Apibal is made through a unique freeze-cracking process that allows delicate milling at very low temperatures, whilst preserving all the pollen’s goodness intact (UK).
- RJK Distributors (stand V8) is introducing Matcha NOW. Matcha is separated in the cap, and only released when the seal is broken. Unlike some pre-mixed drinks, its new technology preserves Matcha’s purity and potency, fully retaining its health benefits (UK).
- Just For Tummies (stand B74), developed by health specialist Linda Booth, is launching ‘For Women’ probiotic capsules, and Women’s Health Duo kit at the show. ‘For Women’ is a specialist live bacteria probiotic formulation, containing 3 billion live bacteria per capsule, specially formulated for women who suffer urinary tract infections (UTIs), thrush or bacterial vaginosis (BV). The duo pack contains a 30-day plan of probiotic capsules and garlic food supplement tablets, complementing the action for live bacteria (UK).
- VITAE Natural Nutrition (stand C65) is launching OlioVita Sun, the latest generation food supplement, exclusively developed to help repair and protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun; including photoaging and sun spots. Made with sea buckthorn oil, vitamin D, grapefruit, and rosemary extract, it’s designed to provide nutrition, hydration, elasticity and firmness to the skin from within (UK).
- KIKI Health (stand B61) is promoting Organic Alkaline Infusion, where its minerals have a ‘neutralising’ impact, helping to establish balance and enhance immunity. This cocktail of beauty and health-boosting powders is universally beneficial: bolstering resilience, battling free radicals, and supporting the creation of the body’s building blocks (collagen and elastin) to keep hair, skin, and nails strong (UK).
- UHTCO Corporation (stand S63) is introducing its Yacon Chocolate Drops (50% Raw Criollo Cacao and 50% Yacon Powder). Made with Yacon root (prebiotic, low GI) and the nutritional value of Criollo Cacao – it contains no sugar, no dairy and does not influence blood sugar levels (Austria/Peru).
- Dr Dünner’s (stand C72) is unveiling its Phytovitality range, which harnesses the health supporting properties of wild plants from the Swiss Alps and all over the world. Used to help support the immune system, the range also includes a massage cream for skin, muscles and joints. Visitors can also pick up a goody bag and discover how to win a wellness weekend at the show (Switzerland).
- Sibelius (stand H72) is launching Sibelius:Sage, a proprietary natural product. It is clinically proven to give significant improvements in seniors’ memory performance of recognition and recall, over periods of between one and six hours in response to a single dose. Sibelius:Sage has been developed on Sibelius’ patented Chronoscreen technology identifying natural products with proven epigenetic activity (UK).
- Lifeplan Products (stand G35) is introducing its Wild Hayflower botanical supplement. Made with rich flowers and grasses found among growing hay in the meadows of Germany, it works on the basis of immunotherapy; taking a small amount of pollen to ease symptoms. It is effective during the spring/summer season, and registered with the Vegan Society (UK).
- Global Wholesale Distribution (stand C70) is launching Siren’s Natural Female Libido Booster. Made from herbals, nutrients, and aphrodisiacs, it contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, and is ideal for post pregnancy and menopause when hormone levels change. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and UK Health Claim approved (Spain).
- Biotta (stand H1) is sampling its Purple Carrot Juice, made with a natural source of beta-carotene for the maintenance of healthy eyes. Biotta Potato Juice is also new to the range and is ideal for maintaining healthy joints. Both juices go through a lactofermentation process, encouraging growth of good bacteria, whilst also improving taste (UK).
- Living Planet Distribution (stand J70) is exhibiting Turmeric Alive, a fermentation-activated organic turmeric food supplement in 60 capsules. Using a unique small batch kefir-kombucha style fermentation, combining 35 strains of micro-organisms, the supplement is made from a highly active and bio-available form of turmeric. Curcumin levels are significantly increased, as is the highly active tetrahydrocurcumin by almost 1,000 per cent (UK).
- Grenera (stand V3) is showcasing its moringa range, made in its own moringa plantation located in the western ghats region of south India. The range includes: moringa tea infusions, raw moringa, and moringa +C powder. Moringa is considered a nutrient rich plant that contains 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants (India).
- Benessence (stand K65) is showcasing Aloe Power Juice, a potassium and magnesium supplement enriched with lemon-flavoured vitamins C and E. Made of pure aloe vera juice and leaf pulp, it’s grown in Benessence’s own plantations, where the aloe vera gel is extracted manually from fresh leaves (UK).
- Natures Aid (stand E33) Beta-Glucans Immune Support+ contains Beta-Glucans 1,3 and 1,6, which has been combined with a nutrient and antioxidant combination including: vegan vitamin D3, odour-controlled garlic, elderberry, selenium, and vitamins A and C – to help maintain a healthy immune system (UK).
- G&G Vitamins (stand E36) is promoting its full spectrum, free form amino acid food supplement (available in capsules or powder form). Free form essential amino acids are usually sourced from animals, as it is the easiest way to harvest small levels of the amino acids. This product is made from fermenting natural enzymes to offer a better supplement, that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans (UK).
- Alchemy Organic Super Blends (stand M37) is promoting its set of plant protein and superfood blends, created by nutritional therapist Karen Newby. Blended for common health needs seen in her practice, the blends are Soil Association approved, organic, vegan and Vegetarian Society accredited (UK).
- The Health Factory’s (stand A65) Nano Zinc is made from nanometric-sized particles of Zinc, which pass directly into the bloodstream and cells. It helps to reinforce the immune system, aid concentration and memory, and supports the resilience and health of the skin, hair, eyes and nails. It’s also effective on skin irritations and dry eyes (UK).
- KeyPharm (stand U60) is exhibiting Biotona Bio Reishi Complete Raw. This 100% natural reishi powder contains both the characteristically bitter fruiting body and the mycelium (the mass of branching, thread-like hyphae) of the mushroom. Also showcasing: Biotona Bio Supergreens Raw, made from 100% pure green food sources, each with its own range of phytonutrients and other naturally present nutritional substances (Belgium).
- Viridian Nutrition (stand F50) has developed a 7 Day Sugar Detox Kit and app to help consumers banish added sugars from their diet. Cleverly designed in a pack to resemble a bag of sugar, the kit contains a step-by-step guide, a unique 7 day meal plan, an app and a week’s supply of the nutritional supplement Chromium and Cinnamon Complex, with an approved blood glucose maintenance claim (UK).
- Renew Life UK (stand F31) is exhibiting its Ultimate Flora Ultra Potent 100 billion for people with severe digestive health issues. It contains 50 billion Lactobacilli and 50 billion Bifidobacteria. Also showcasing: Ultimate Flora Colon Care 80 billion, for people with severe bowel health issues. It contains 48 billion Bifidobacteria and 32 billion Lactobacilli, including L. Paracasei to reduce inflammation. Their unique enteric coating delivery system ensures 100% probiotic delivery (UK).
- Wiley’s Finest (stand E71) is exhibiting its new Vitamin K2. Their unique small softgel combines MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3, with EPA and DHA Omega-3s from Wild Alaskan Fish Oil. Together these nutrients support optimal bone and heart health by helping to incorporate Calcium into bones. The non-GMO chickpea sourced MenaQ7 is an easier way to get K2 than traditional dietary sources, such as fermented soy (natto) (USA).
- New Nordic (stand E20) is exhibiting its latest range additions, including Clear Brain, Ear Tone, and Active Liver. Clear Brain is based on a natural extract combination, as well as vitamins and minerals, including iodine, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and B12. Ear Tone combines natural extracts of ginkgo biloba and pine bark with magnesium. While Active Liver contains milk thistle, turmeric, and globe artichoke (UK).
- AromaStick AG (stand D41) is previewing its Swiss made natural botanical inhalers, including natural Menthol & Orange. AromaStick is designed to sharpen the senses and improve wellbeing by delivering pure, concentrated scents directly to the nose. The lipstick-sized inhalers are easy to use on-the-go (Switzerland).
- Jack N’ Jill Natural Care (stand B33) is launching its natural toothpastes and toothbrushes from the Natural Family Company range. All four toothpastes, including Original, Whitening, Sensitive and Propolis & Myrhh, feature Australian native rivermint in a gel formula, free from fluoride, and made in Australia. Its new toothbrushes come in four stylish colours with resin holders (Australia).
- The Divine Hag (stand A74) is introducing its range of hand blended organic aromatherapy room sprays. Multi layered, these sprays are blended with the specific aromatherapy oils that have properties known to enhance the mood required. The range includes blissful sleep, room clearing/refreshing, studying, anti-nausea, period pain relief, pregnancy relaxation, and labour sprays (UK).
- SPLAT Global UK (stand F44) is launching Biomed Total care natural toothpastes for the entire family, made with coconut and Propolis, and free from chalk. Also showcasing: blackwood toothpaste with birch charcoal; lavender toothpaste for healthy gums; and natural toothpastes for babies and children (UK).
- Boodywear (stand E60) is launching three new styles to their existing range – the Long Sleeve Top, the Padded Shaper Bra, and the Cami Bodysuit. They are antibacterial, antifungal, hypoallergenic, soft, stretchy, wrinkle free and comfortable (UK).
- Westlab Mineral Salts (stand L61) is showcasing its new Westlab Supersalt range, which offers pure minerals with an extra boost. Westlab has blended its signature mineral-rich premium salts with carefully-selected botanical actives, such as arnica, seaweed and colloidal oatmeal, to cleanse, revive and nourish (UK).
- OrganiCup (stand H71), the menstrual cup, is an easy and green alternative to pads and tampons. 100% medical-grade silicone, and no chemicals, OrganiCup keeps the pH-balance intact. It only needs to be emptied 1-2 times per day, and can be used during sleep and all kinds of sports. It’s also re-usable for up to ten years (Denmark).
- PaperMints (stand Q77) is promoting its Cool Caps – long-lasting breath care. One pearl contains 2 liquid capsules; The outer pearl melts in the mouth, the inner pearl melts in the stomach. Ideal for protein diets, for smokers, or after a drink. It contains no sugar, and zero calories (Belgium).
- La Brosserie Francaise (stand B60) is launching its Bioseptyl oral care range, which includes recyclable toothbrushes, toothpastes, mouthwashes, and oral care products. The range is Ecocert certified (France).
- Mulieres OÜ (stand A62) is exhibiting its Natural Laundry Wash in Rose Garden. Containing only natural ingredients based on olive oil soap, it’s allergy-free and suitable for sensitive skin. The eco-package is made of recycled cardboard, and the product itself is biodegradable and environmentally safe. It’s also suitable for all types of fabric and temperatures (Estonia).
- Higher Nature (stand L61) is showcasing its Pets range. It covers pets’ overall health with essential nutrients for joints and muscles, heart and brain, anxiety and stress, healthy gut, skin care and general nutrition. It contains all natural ingredients, is free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives, and includes easy dose, flavour-free powders to mix with meals (UK).
- Natracare (stand B15) has extended its Dry & Light range, to include Incontinence Pad Plus. The global market for incontinence products is growing rapidly with one in four4 women over age of 20 affected. Made from organic and natural ingredients, Natracare’s soft and discreet Dry & Light Plus pad offers another level of absorption for those women who need a little extra protection (UK).
- Living Naturally (stand D43) is exhibiting its Organic Soapnut Castile Soap, a multi-use liquid soap that can be used to wash laundry, dishes, veggies, body, hands, face, pets and floors. It is vegan, biodegradable and phosphate free, and made from organic oils and organic soapnut fruit extract, with no synthetic preservatives, detergents, bleaches or foaming agents (UK).
Natural Beauty & Spa exhibitor show highlights are also now available at www.naturalproducts.co.uk/new-beauty-innovations-natural-organic-products-europe-2017.
Register for a free trade pass
Natural & Organic Products Europe returns to London ExCeL on 2-3 April 2017. For more information and to register for a free ticket, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk and quote priority code NPR22 (direct link: https://registration.n200.com/survey/2y7wdujwsr0sr?actioncode=NPR22).